Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #203 Reminder

 

Inky Paws Challenge #203 Reminder

 There's still time to get inky!




Use the Challenge Colors--
Watermelon Red
Flamingo Pink
Parakeet Green, and 
Sea foam Blue 
with your NND products.


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  
You have until Friday, August 4, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch! 


I used the challenge colors for a playful summer scene complete with the little puppies from the Beach Barks stamp set. I paired them with papers from the Summertime paper pad. Using the scallop-edged oval from the Oval Frames die set, I created a little swimming pool using the blue bubbly paper, again from the Summertime paper pad. I completed the card with a summer sentiment from the Seashell Roundabout stamp set.



Now it's your turn to use the challenge theme with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy