Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #204

 

Ready for a new sketch challenge?




Use the above sketch  with your NND products.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, August 18, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

I have a fun card this week.





I was searching through my NND stamps to find a set I haven't used in a while.  When I saw these stockings, I thought the sketch could easily be converted into a mantle on which to hang them. So I found some wood grained paper and anchored it with some Kraft card stock.  I then hung my trio of stockings from the Holiday Stockings stamp set and cut using dies from the Stylish Stockings die set using gold brads.  I actually used colored pencils to shade them versus markers.  The mantle wouldn't be complete without some boughs of holly, so I pulled out the Pines & Holly die set and cut a few boughs and added some red dots for holly. For my sentiment, I cut a banner using a die from the Frames & Flags die set and stamped the sentiment which is from the Newton's Christmas Kittens stamp set.


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you use this super fun sketch!


Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, what a great take on the sketch! Love those cute stockings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy