Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #204 Reminder

 

There's still time to join us for this fun sketch!




Use the above sketch!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, August 18, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

I have a beautiful card this week.




I started using the Quatrefoil stencil for my background. I think this stencil gives cards such an elegant touch.  I then added a black panel with gold trim above and below it.  I then stamped a lot of succulents from the Succulent Garden stamp set and cut using my Scan 'N Cut machine.  I colored them with my Copic markers.  I did some research, and I was surprised with the range of colors that succulents come. I arranged them in three groups and popped a few up with 3D tape.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner that was die cut using a die from the Frames & Flags die set. A couple of jewels for some bling.  I love how the black creates an elegant, dramatic touch.  



Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you use the summer theme with your Newton's Nook Designs' products!


Hugs,
Debbie


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy