Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #205 Reminder

 

There's still time to join us for this fun theme challenge!





Use stripes!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, September 1, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

I have a super fun card that will get you in the mood for a pumpkin-spiced latte!

Can you believe fall is just around the corner?


Harvest Blessings by Debbie features Autumn, Framework, Pumpkin Latte, Autumn Greetings by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #autumncards, #harvestcards, #fallcards, #cardchallenge, #cardmaking

I really like using the papers to make the stripes for this challenge.  For this card, I used the Autumn paper pad.  I love the colors of teal, orange, and brown together.  Then there are those delicious-looking mugs of coffee with whipped cream.  I just couldn't resist cutting the paper into stripes and pairing it with some orange gingham.  Once I got all the stripes adhered to a piece of card stock, I used the postage-edged die from the  Framework die set.  I added some jute twine and to create the bow.  I added a piece of burlap paper to give the card some more texture and a country-feel before adding the latte-lovin' lady from the umpkin Latte stamp set. There is a coordinating die set for this stamp set; however, I used my Scan 'N Cut instead.  I pulled out some gold foil to create the sentiment using the newly released Autumn Greetings Hot Foil Plates.  I love how this turned out.  


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you use the summer theme with your Newton's Nook Designs' products!


Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy