Pages

Monday, April 8, 2024

Try A Sketch Tuesday Challenge Cards--Coffee themed

 








I've been trying to use my stash of paper pads as well as some older stamp sets.  I've decided that if I don't use them, I need to get rid of them.  I've also been trying to make sets of 4 cards. I think they would make great gifts for neighbors and friends. 


My cards showcase  the Crazy for Coffee paper pad by Your Next Stamp. The fun coffee images are from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I used dies from Newton's Nook Designs:  Frames & Tags and Circle Frames die sets. The sentiment is from the Perk Up stamp set by The Greeting Farm

I stamped the images and colored with Copic markers. I then fussy cut the images.  Then I cut the vertical striped and adhered to the brown card stock. I placed the zig-zag frame die on the paper and cut the base frame.  I then cut the stitched circle using a NND die.  I stamped the sentiment on the circle.  Then I added the circle on the brown base. I placed the critter on the frame using 3D tape.  At last, I adhered everything to the white card base.  

I used the sketch by Try a Sketch On Tuesday Challenge




8 comments:

  1. The expressions on these cute critters are priceless! :-) Love how you have colored them and perfect paper choices to complete the design. Thank you so much for sharing your great cards with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use up what you have and share with others! All the cards sweet and you used the sketch nicely! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so cute and the images are hilarious (they kinda look like I do in the mornings)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH these are FAB! I love those stamps, I have the t-rex myself! Thanks so much for joining us at TSOT this week.

    -- Dalis
    https://www.instagram.com/stamprgrl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! all of these cards are so cute and the images are so fun. Thank you for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you used the TSOT sketch for all of your cards, love each interpretation. Great coloring. Adorable and fun wake-up coffee cards. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute array of colorful images! Love the cards. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy