Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #221

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!


Use the challenge colors--Dusty BlueMoss GreenGolden Yellow, and White.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, April 26, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Here's my inspiration!


I Be-LEAF in you by Debbie features Newton's Hanging Basket, Basic Frames, and Pastel Basics by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #springcards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

I went with a CAS style for this card.  I pulled the striped and polka dotted papers from the Pastel Basics paper pad. I used the Basic Frames die set to create the stitiched banner. For added texture, I cut the banner with horizontal stripes while cutting the yellow stripes vertically. The polka dotted papers kept the different stripes from clashing.  Hanging above the papers is a sweet Siamese kitty colored with Copic markers. This little guy is from the Newton's Hanging Basket stamp set and cut using my Scan 'n' Cut. I adhered the basket with 3D foam tape and added a little brad at the top.  I stamped the sentiment and add a leaf at the bottom.  

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy