Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #221 Reminder

 

There's still time!

  



Use the challenge colors--Dusty BlueMoss GreenGolden Yellow, and White.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, April 26, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Debbie's floral card features Dainty Daisies and Basic Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #daisiescards, #floralcards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

My card features the Dainty Daisies stamp set. I stamped the image and used my Scan 'n' Cut to cut it out, but there is a coordinating die if you prefer.  I colored the daisies yellow with blue centers. This is a bit fantastical, but there are actually blue daisies with yellow centers.  Aren't they amazing!


After coloring the daisies, I cut out the stitched panel using the 
Basic Frames die set. I lightly distressed the panel with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink and stamped the sentiment. I added foam tape and adhered the daisises.  Then I added foam tape to the panel. I added some jute twine and tied a bow.  

On the cardbase, I added the green zigzag Washi tape and adhered the panel.  A fun CAS-like card packed with spring freshness!  Inspired?  I can't wait to see what you create using the challenge colors!

Hugs,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy