Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

{BYSHC} Cards for Spring Into Christmas Party

 


{BYSHC} April Sketch Challenge

Build Your Stash Holiday Cards not only has a wonderful Sketch this month, but they also have a Spring Linky Party with some amazing sponsors!!
Below are several cards using products from my stash.  Unfortunately, the stamps are from Paper Smooches who are no longer in business. I adored this company and can't seem to part with my collection of their stamps. The paper is Jolly by Pink & Main, who is one of the generous sponsors of this fun hop!  





Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards!
Debbie









3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you pulled out these stamps! They are ADORABLE. Love all these cards! Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Debbie, these are all SO cute! I love the mix of papers on each one and the adorable stamps! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Paper Smooches, too! These are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy