Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #222 Reminder

 

There's still time!

  


Use the above sketch with your NND products.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, May 10, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Debbie's birthday card features Newton Loves Coffee, Frames & Tags, and Time for Coffee by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #coffeelovers, #coffeecards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge, #catcards

I started with a dark teal card base. I then then used the Frames & Tags die set and cut out from dark brown and cream. I distressed the cream inside panels with Distress Oxide Ground Expresso. I adhered the dark brown frame and the distressed panels. I then stamped and cut (Scan 'n' Cut) the kitty images from the Newton Loves Coffee stamp set and the coffee appliances from the Time for Coffee stamp set. I colored using Copic markets and adhered the appliances with tape. For the kitties, I popped them up with 3D foam tape. I then stamped the sentiment. This card is purr-fect for my coffee-loving friends! Now it's your turn to use the sketch and NND products!

Hugs,

Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy