Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #223 Reminder

 

There's still time!

  


Use the friendship theme with your NND products.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, May 24, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!



My card today features two sweet feline frients from the Newton Loves Taco stamp set. I stamped and cut them using my Scan-n-Cut, but there is a coordinating die set if you prefer. I colored them with Copic markers. I made one a sweet gray tabby and one a solid tan for contrast.  I had some extra panels from prior projects. These were created using the Frags & Tags die set with papers from the Bright Basics paper pad.  I thought the gingham and polka dots made for a fun, fiesta feel.  I then made my square frame using the Frames Squared die set.  I adhered everything and added the sentiment.   What better way to enjoy some time with a friend than with a margarita and some tacos.  

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy