Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #224

 

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!



Use the challenge colors-Posy PinkSunny YellowGrass Green, and White

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, June 7, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Here's my inspiration:



Deb's thank you card features Floral Delights, Frames & Flags, Pastel Basics, and Lilac by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge, #thankfulcards, #floralcards

I began my card by first die cutting the central panel using the stitched die from the Frames & Flags die set.  Then I pulled the daisy image from the Floral Delights stamp set  and stamped the flowers across the top corners and along the left side. I left the right side up for the sentiment from the  Lilac stamp set. I liked this sentiment because it was vertical and complimented the tall flowers on the left.  I then used the same die (Frames & Flags) to cut the scalloped pink gingham panel. This paper is from the  Pastel Basics paper pad. I added some bling: sequins and rhinestones. I really like repeatedly stamping an image to create a custom look.  Now it's your turn.  How will you use your Newton's Nook Designs products?

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy