Pages

Monday, June 24, 2024

Birthday Balloons


I really was inspired by the AAA Card Challenge Sketch.  Here's my third card using it.  This card features Newton's Nook Designs' Newton's Birthday Bash stamp set, Bokeh Balloons stencl set, and Birdhouse Greetings stamp set. I made a birthday card inspired by Inspiration Station.  I used stencils with a birthday theme, so I'm excited to join in at Stencils Fun Challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie




I was inspired to use balloons in my card!

 

4 comments:

  1. aww cute, I love Newton's Nook and your card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newton is so cute floating up high in the cluster of balloons, hold on tight Newton! Thanks for inspiring us with your adorable card at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thus is super cute and very well done! Thanks for playing along at the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how cute this is!!! Did you know this also fits our Simply Clean & Simple Challenge? (link below) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy