Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #226 Reminder

 

There's still time!



Use the challenge Summer theme with your NND products.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs! You have until Friday, July 5, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!
Deb's beach card features Seashells, Tides of Love, Frames & Tags, and Summer Moments by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #summercards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge
My card today features the little crab from the Tides of Love stamp set. This little guy usually sports a heart in his claw, but with a bit of fussy cutting, I replaced the heart with a seashell.  When I was in Washington, I often spied little bluish crabs along the shoreline of Hood Canal, so I was inspired to create a bluish little guy for this card.  I pulled out a light blue card stock and the Seashells Stencil to create those pretty seashells. I wanted to keep the color scheme very light and beachy. I used the Frames & Tags Die Set to create the overall layout.  This is fast becoming a go-to die set.  Love it! I used it to cut several times-cream, blue, and Kraft.  The middle pieces I didn't use on this card will be used on anther card in the near future. I added a kraft frame using my We R Memory Keepers Layers Guide. I stamped the sentiment from Summer Moments stamp set on a kraft panel.  I added a bit of jute and sand dollar and popped the little crab up with foam tape. Everything was adhered to a cream card base.   A beautiful beach card spotlighting a very tiny, but cute crab!

Now it's your turn to pull out your summer Newton's Nook products and create something fabulous!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy