Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Dachshund Holiday Card Collection





 This collection of fun cards features some darling puppies from Newton's Nook Designs. This set is called Holiday Hounds and is sadly been retired.  I'm using papers from an older paper pad from My Mind's Eye--Be Merry.  

Challenges I'm entering a couple of these cards include:
I used the Sunday Stamps Sketch #336 for all my cards. I turned the sketch horizontally for three of them.



I also used the Christmas Crafts All Year Round June Challenge Dogs and/or Cats.





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute are those cards?!? Love the little puppies! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Talk about cuteness overload! All your cards are precious and thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...I am adding that set to my wish list!! 4 great cards...so glad our sketch inspired you!! Thanks for playing along with our "get sketchy" challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC336

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy