Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #225

 

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!




Use this fabulous sketch with your NND products!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, June 21, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Here's my inspiration:





My two cards today use papers from the Summertime and Bright Basics. I cut the dotted paper with the  Basic Frames die set and then I used the same die to cut the sunshine paper.  I put them together and cut them into three pieces. I exchanged the center pieces, so I could make coordinating cards.  (This is a way you can save on your pattern papers!). I adhered them to the white card base.  Then I cut the vellum scallop-edged circles using the Circle Frames die set. I wanted more depth to my card, so I used the Sky Scene Builder die set to cut the sun and clouds.  I arranged a cloud and sun behind the vellum and adhered.  I stamped the sentiment on another cloud and added it with 3D tape on top of the vellum.  The star attraction is the every cute Newton from the  Newton's Happy Meow! stamp set.  I fell in love with this image the moment I saw him.  I mean--the fish has sunglasses on!  How fun!  I popped this image up with 3D foam tape.  That's it! Two super fun cards!
Now it time for you to use the above sketch!  Can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy