Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Snowman Collection

 





Welcome to my snowman holiday collection.  I'm trying to use my older stamp sets as well as use up my older pattern paper pads.  This collection features snowmen from the following Paper Smooches stamp sets.  Paper Smooches went out of business years ago, but her stamps remain some of my favorites.  
Winter Groves
Warm Hearts
Swanky Snow Dudes

Those pretty blue papers are from an older Echo Parks paper pad:  Keepin' Cozy.

I was inspired to use the June {Build Your Holiday Stash} Challenge sketch.
I used Blues and Whites inspired by two challenges:


Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL your snowman cards are so adorable, creative and CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy