Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #224 Reminder

 

There's still time!

  

Use the challenge colors-Posy PinkSunny YellowGrass Green, and White.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, June 7, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


I started by using Distress Inks to create the cardbase background. I used the  Tropical Leaves stencil. I then stamped the flamingo image from the Flamingo Oval stamp set and shaded with Copic markers.  I added the sentiment in the middle, but it was a bit crooked, so I restamped it and adhered to the mistake.  I created the scallop edging using the  Oval Frames die set. I added some white dots for some texture.  Then I added a tropical cocktail using an image from the Cocktail Mixer stamp set.  I added Glossy Accents to the cut to add some shine and dimension.  I popped this up with 3D foam tape. I love how this turned out!  Flamingos and cocktails--nice combination!

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. very nice card.
    Thank you for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy