Pages

Friday, May 31, 2024

Coffee--Bees

I was inspired to use the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. For both cards, I used the following products:
The Rabbit Hole Designs--bee (retired)
Pebbles--Garden Party 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things-Dienamics Stictched Squares STAX and Stitched Circles STAX 
Sizzix-Honey Comb embossing folder

My first card includes a sentiment from Lil' inker designs--Coffee Talk stamp set.





My second card includes a sentiment from My Favorite Things Perk Up stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie
 

2 comments:

  1. These cards are fabulous! I just love that bee! That's how I feel most mornings! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this sleepy grumpy guy made me smile! Fun cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy