Pages

Friday, May 31, 2024

Colllection of Masculine Coffee Cards



I'm entering this particular card to the following challenge:
Red/Blue, Free, Beer/Drink





Today's cards feature a darling coffee-themed stamp from Unity.This fun image is Coffee-Doodle-Doo
I used the following sketch for all the above cards using mostly papers from Echol Park Paper-Witches & Wizards and Witches & Wizards No. 2.  The last card features paper from Unity Stamp that was sent with my order!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

I created all cards with dark, masculine colors.




 


3 comments:

  1. These are just so brilliant. My coffee addict O/H would totally understand. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image. Loving the Bird(s). Such a fun card for our C4G challenge this round. Thanks for joining us. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!!! The owl is my favorite!!! 🤩

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy