Pages

Friday, July 26, 2024

{BYSHC} Linky Party #9

 





I am sliding in one last card that I made last night. This card features lots of scrap papers from Newton's Nook Designs Christmas paper pads.  I hate to throw away odd shaped pieces, so I decided to create a crazy "quilt" background.  I layered it with a vellum banner (Basic Frames) to separate the busyness of the paper from the image as well as to hide some little gaps. I used one of my favorite images of Winston.  This is from a retired set called Winston's Home for Christmas. 

Newton's Nook Designs is on of the generous sponsors to this amazing hop!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie



Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... Debbie, this is the cutest card! I love it! Thanks for joining us over at the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love all the papers uses. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great sketch. Love all the festive papers used with handsome Winston.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy