Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge Reminder #228

 

There's still time to link up your NND project using the below colors!




One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs! You have until Friday, August 2 , 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


As I looked through my NND paper stash, I was drawn to the colors-orange and teal.  I pulled a fun assortment of papers from A Cat's Life paper pad. I paired the paper with the little feline from the Newton's Reading List stamp set with a cup of coffee from the Newton Loves Coffee stamp set. A added a teal border around the pattern paper to keep the many patterns from becoming too busy.  A pretty easy to make card filled with lots of bright colors and patterns.  Now itj's your turn to create a NND project using your NND products!

Hugs,
Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy