Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2024

{BYSHC} Linky Party-Sweater Weather



I'm hoping to do lots of holiday card crafting over the weekend to enter into the {BYSHC} Christmas Linky Party!  Thanks to Crystal for all her hard work as well as all the sponsors who generously provided prizes!

This card features papers from my stash--Recollections-Blue Christmas. I love the subtle wintry colors of this pad, so I paired them up with this sweet, but retired, bunny from Newton's Nook Designs' Sweater Weather.  I also used Santa Paws Newton (sign), Snow Globe Scenes (Santa), and Christmas Roundabout (sentiment) stamp sets by Newton's Nook Designs.  

Newton's Nook Designs is on of the generous sponsors to this amazing hop!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie



Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Debbie! Sweater Weather is one of my faves! I love the monochromatic design! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card and your take on the sketch!! Gorgeous colors, Debbie! Thanks so much for joining the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love these papers, too and the colors. That bunny is darling! I'm sorry I missed out on this set. Love the whole scene you put together here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy