Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #227 Reminder

 


There's still time to link up your NND project using the below colors!


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs! You have until Friday, July 19 , 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!




For my CAS card, I used the Flip-Flop Life stamp set to stamp the sentiment in brown. Then I repeatedly stamped the flip-flops on the card base using pink, blue, lavender Distress Inks.  Then I pulled out my acrylic paints and painted a striped backdrop which I die cut when it was dried.  I used the octoganal-stiched die from the Basic Frames die set and framed it with a kraft card stock using my Mini-Layers tool.  I then heat embossed the flip-flips in white.  With a sprinkling of sequins, the card was finished. 

Inspired?  If not head over to the Inky Paws Challenge blog for inspiration from the talented IPC team! I look forward to seeing what you create using these amazing colors!


Hugs,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy