Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #227

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!


Use the colors Amethyst Purple, Fuchsia Pink, 
Sky Blue, and Sand Brown.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, July 19, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Here's my inspiration:


I decided to go with some sweet treats to use with the challenge colors.  I created a Kraft frame using the  Frames & Tags Die Set. I added a lavender border using my Mini Perfect Layers rulers. I then pulled out the striped and heart papers from the Love & Chocolate Paper Pad and used the Frames & Tags Die Set to create the inner panels.  I love how the heart paper has all the colors of the challenge! I created a teal serving tray and 6 scrumptious chocolate treats using the Love & Chocolate stamp set. I stamped the Chocolate sentiment on white card stock and added the border in the same lavender as before.  I love how this tray of goodies lookes like it's in a store window!  

Now it's your turn to use the challenge colors.  I look forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs,
Debbie

P.S.  Check out my newer post to see how I used this card to inspire some other sweet creations!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy