Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #33

 




For this card, I pulled out the little cups of hot chocolate or coffee depending on your preference!
This stamp set is Newton's Nook Designs Cup of Cocoa which I paired with Pink & Main's Jolly paper pad. I used NND's A2 Card Layout die. I love this die as it is a fabulous way to use up paper scraps yet make such a darling card. The fun sentiment is from NND's Holiday Haul stamp set. I thought it was perfect with the yummy drinks which definitely are part of my holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie

Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!







1 comment:

  1. so fun ! I love that die, great way to showcase those pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy