Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Coffee & Candy Card

 


I used some of the above colors (pink, red, green, blue) in my card.



I'm using up scraps from the Pink & Main Jolly paper pad. For this card, I used the NND Frames & Flags die set to cut the outer scalloped frame from light blue glitter paper as well as the inner rounded-corner frame.  I then used up those scraps by adhering strips of papers. Once adhered, I cut off the edges and placed on the glitter paper.  I cut a couple of vellum squares using My Favorite Things-Die-namics Stitched Square STAX dies. I added the kitty images that had been stamped, colored with Copic markers, and cut using my Scan 'n' Cut.  I added Glossy Accents to the little coffee mug with the sentiment from the NND Holiday Elements stamp set. The top image is from a retired NND stamp called Newton's Candy Cane. The other image is from NND-Newton's Mug stamp set. I added a few gems to make it more sparkly!


Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!




3 comments:

  1. Total cuteness!! Love the whimsical Newtons Nook on candycanes and the sweet mug!!!
    Thanks for joining in the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!!! Yay!!
    - Many hugs,
    Kimberly Wiener of Wienerhoneymooners Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so very cute! Your card is gorgeous!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute, love all the paper strips and the added vellum.
    Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy