Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Season of Joy-Stockings

I was honored to be a top pick at My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge!





For this card, I combined three challenges-sketch, colors, and theme. See below.  
I used papers from Newton's Nook Designs, Christmas Time paper pad, with NND's Frames & Flags die set. I selected the kitty and the puppy images from the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive with Newton's Nook Designs-2023 Stamptember stamp set and cut using my Scan 'n' Cut.  I colored them with Copic markers. I heat embossed the sentiment which is from the Christmas Roundabout stamp set. I love how the strip of paper with all the stockings coordinates with the larger stockings!  Below are the challenges that inspired this card:



Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!


 

3 comments:

  1. They are just the cutest and I love the cheerful holiday patterns behind them. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlings!!! Terrific Christmas stockings for the MTTCC theme!!! Paw-some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a super cute Christmas card ! Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy