Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

There's Always Next Year

 


For this card, I used some DCWV glitter paper with a sheet of holiday paper from my stash.  I stamped, Scan 'n' Cut the NND Cat Christmas Tree image, and colored with Copic markers.  I found the fun sentiment from the NND retired A Kitten Christmas stamp set. Though not a complicated card, it's packed with color and fun!  Here are the challenges that inspired this card:





Those metallic colors inspired my lime green and fuschia glitter paper.

Thanks for stopping by my little slice of crafty heaven!
Hugs,
Debbie

Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!









3 comments:

  1. Ans another one! Great coloring of the cute image and lovely carddesign.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuteness! I love how you flipped the sketch...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet and adorable card, not to mention fun and funny!! Also a great job of coloring AND of combining multiple challenges really well! So happy you joined our Holiday Hilarity at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy