Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Anyway You Slice It




I just love this Cupcake Inspiration challenge.  One of my favorite foods is pizza! This fun image is from Newton's Nook Designs' Newton Loves Pizza stamp set. I used the NND Fractured Card Layout die to create the base with papers from DCWV-Good Eats. Such a fun card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie




Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!


 

1 comment:

  1. How FUN is this? I Love the little cat and the background is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy