Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #232 Reminder

 

There's still time to use this fun, funky sketch with your NND products!



Inky Paws Challenge, Newton's Nook Designs

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs! You have until Friday, September 27, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Deb's falling leaves cards features Circle Frames, Autumn, Fall Harvest, and Autumn Newton by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #newtonsnookdesigns, #cardmaking, #catcards, #cardmakingideas, #cardchallenge, #autumncards, #fallcards, #puppycards

I created a circle-shaped card using the Circle Frames die set. I then pulled the orange leave paper from the Autumn paper pad for my background. I stamped images from the Fall Harvest and the Autumn Newton stamp sets using Copic markers.  I adhered with 3D tape.  I added the sentiment for the last touch.  I love the rich colors of autumn, and I think I captured a bit of that color in my card. 

Now it's your turn to create a cozy fall card using your NND products. I can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, how cute this is! I just want to jump in there with all those adorable critters. What a fun fall card and perfect for our Double D Fall Leaves Challenge. Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable. I love Newton's Nook, they have such cute products.
    Thanks for joining our Colors of Fall/Autumn challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy