Pages

Friday, October 11, 2024

6 Spooky Trick or Treaters


I am just loving these new "little" Halloween critters. They are from the new release by Newton's Nook Designs--Trick or Treat Puppy and Trick or Treat Newton. I used NND Halloween Party paper pad as well as dies from the Framework die set. I pulled the sentiment from the NND Spooky Roundabout stamp set.  The hardest part making the card was choosing which critters to use! The fun 6-frame border die is from Your Next Die--Fun With Squares.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie

Challenges I'm entering this card includes:

(Loved all the trick or treaters on the mood board.)

 

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Two Old Bats Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy