Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2024

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays Linky Party Card #3

 



I am so excited to participate in the {BYSHC} Linky Party.
My card features more scraps from a much beloved Pink & Main paper pad (retired), Jolly. Pink & Main is one of the amazing sponsors to this fun Linky Party!  I added this darling puppy from the 2024 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive-Newton's Nook Designs. I also used dies from  Newton's Nook Designs, an amazing sponsor to this party. The dies I used are the Frames & Tags set. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Debbie! I love your coloring on the pup! Thanks for linking up with the Falling for the Holidays 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at BYSHC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! I love how you colored the sweet pup. Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party ~Von Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at {BYSHC}!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is soooo ca-uuute! Love your papers, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy