Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2024

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays Linky Party Card #4

                           


I am so excited to continue participating in the {BYSHC} Linky Party.
My card features lots of scrap papers from a much beloved Pink & Main paper pad (retired), Jolly. Pink & Main is one of the amazing sponsors to this fun Linky Party!  I added this darling image from Newton's Nook Designs' Holiday Heights stamp set. I also used NND's Basic Frames die set and sentiment from Snowman Roundabout. Newton's Nook Designs is also one of the amazing sponsors to this super fun Linky Party!


Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie


Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!

5 comments:

  1. Great use of patterns! Thanks for playing along with us at {BYSHC}!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... wonderful card, Debbie! I love your use of paper scraps! It reminds me of the blanket I had as a child... I think it was called a scraps quilt. Love your adorable card! Thanks for linking up again with the Falling for the Holidays 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun BG you created - so colorful and festive. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card I love it. Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy