Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #233-Week 3

 

Use Burnt OrangeOlive GreenSlate Gray, and Cream with your NND products. 

Inky Paws has moved to a new, monthly format to give you more time to get Inky with your Newton's Nook Designs products.

You have from Monday, October 7, 2024 to Friday, November 1, 2024 (Midnight, CST) to play along. Each DT member will pick a favorite project to showcase, AND one RANDOM entry will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Design online shop!  The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday.  Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 

For my card, I was inspired to create a card celebrating the just desserts of a successful harvest!

Deb's Give Thanks card features Newton's Thanksgiving, Fall Harvest, Autumn Basics, and Fall Roundabout by  Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #newtonsnookdesigns, #cardmaking, #cardmakingideas, #cardchallenge, #autumncards, #catcards, #fallcards, #givethankscards

Today's card features several stamp sets. My aim was to depict the bounty of the harvest, to using the harvest in a dessert, to what one looks like after partaking the harvest!  I did this by using the kitty in his pumpkin basket from the Fall Harvest stamp set. I then used the kitty making the pie and the very full kitty from the Newton's Thanksgiving stamp set. I colored them with Copic markers using some gray for the challenge colors.  I then added some layers using the  Basic Frames die set with papers from the Autumn Basics paper pad. I really liked the green gingham paper because gingham has such a warm, county feel to it. I pulled the sentiment from the  Fall Roundabout stamp set. I think the "Give Thanks" can mean so many things--giving thanks to those who grow and harvest the bounty, to those who work so hard to create delicious foods from the harvest, to those who are fortunate enough to enjoy the rewards of all the hard work. I'm so thankful to all that tiredlessly work to bring the bounty of this country to my local grocer! Thank you so much!

Now it's your turn to use these colors in your NND masterpiece!

2 comments:

  1. Your card could not be any cuter! I love how you used the three images to tell the most adorable story. What a darling card and I'm so happy to see it in our Double D challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, how cute! I love all the different colorways of the Newtons, especially the Newton with the big belly! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your pretty designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy