Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #233

Inky Paws Challenge

Week 1 Inspiration

Use Burnt OrangeOlive GreenSlate Gray, and Cream with your NND products. 

Inky Paws has moved to a new, monthly format to give you more time to get Inky with your Newton's Nook Designs products.

You have from Monday, October 7, 2024 to Friday, November 1, 2024 (Midnight, CST) to play along. Each DT member will pick a favorite project to showcase, AND one RANDOM entry will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Design online shop!  The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday.  Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 

For my card, I was inspired to create a Halloween card.

Deb's Halloween card features Trick-or-Treat Newton, Trick-or-Treat Puppy, Frames & Tags, Spooky Street, Haunted House, Land Border, and Spooky Stories by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #cardmakingideas, #cardchallenge, #halloweencards, #halloween, #catcards, #puppycards, #dogcards

I created my background using Distress Oxide inks using the Clouds stencil and the 
Land Border die set (I made an acetate template using my border die).  I cut this layer using the zig-zag die from the  Frames & Tags die set.  I then stamped the tree from the  Spooky Street stamp set and the bats and sentiment from the Spooky Stories stamp set. I die cut the house using the Haunted House die and added yellow paper behind to make the house look like it was lit up. At last, I stamped, colored, and cut out (Scan 'n' Cut, but coordinating dies are also available) the little trick-or-treaters from the Trick-or-Treat Newton and the Trick-or-Treat Puppy stamp sets.  I popped these little guys with foam tape for added diminsion.  I love how this turned out.  

Now it's your turn to use the IPC colors to create a card or paper project.  You have 4 weeks to create up to 4 projects.  Remember, these amazing colors can be used for many themes including Halloween!


Hugs, Debbie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy