Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #131 Reminder

Haven't made your NND card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using the colors: 

PurpleOrangeWhite, and Teal


Here's my card to inspire you!

You make me smile by Debbie features Dog Days of Summer, Waves & Splashes, Waves, Frames & Flags, and Framework by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook

With summer winding down, I wanted to slip in at least one more summer-themed card. The stamp set I used is called Dog Days of Summer, and I just love the sweet images of the puppies as they enjoy some summer fun.  I chose the the dog playing with the hose. This image makes me smile as I can just see some of my neighbors' dogs doing exactly this!  I added a big water puddle with some ripples of water using the Waves stencil.  I also added some extra water splashes using the Waves & Splashes stencil. My layers were cut using the scallop-edged dies from the Frames & Flags and the Framework die sets. I heat embossed the sentiment in orange using one of the banner dies from Frames & Flags.  I love how refreshing this card turned out using the challenge colors. 


Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy