He he he he - but it is sooooooo very tempting sometimes! Love your card and thanks for getting your animal on with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Ha!!!! What a cute card!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our FIRST CUP CHALLENGES!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
He he he he - but it is sooooooo very tempting sometimes!
ReplyDeleteLove your card and thanks for getting your animal on with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Love your card! What a fun image AND chicken DP too. Thanks for playing along with Edna and the gang. Jo x
ReplyDeleteHa!!!! What a cute card!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our FIRST CUP CHALLENGES!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDelete