Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Inky Paws Challenge #255 Week 1

 

Inky Paws Challenge #255


Week 1 Inspiration

You have until Friday, August 28, 2026 (Midnight, CST) to play along. Each DT member will pick a favorite project to showcase, AND one RANDOM entry will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Design online shop!  The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday.  Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 

Debbie's chocolate card features Card Layout 7, Newton's Thanksgiving, Love & Chocolate, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #newtonsnookdesigns, #cardmaking, #cardmakingideas, #cardchallenge, #nndpaper, #nndstamps, #chocolatecards, #catcards
Going through my NND paper stash, I realized I hadn't used the Love & Chocolate paper pad in ages. I selected a trio of papers with the Card Layout 7 die. Then I pulled the gluttonous feline from the Newton's Thanksgiving stamp set. I also stamped the plate with the pie piece. I cut out the pie and added some chocolates that I cut from the paper. I made a banner using the 
Frames & Flags die set with the "Gobble to you Wobble" sentiment. I loved how this turned out and being able to use a Thanksgiving set with a different theme. 

Now it's your turn to use the sketch for a chance to win a $20 store credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy