Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Inky Paws Challenge #255 Week 2

 

Inky Paws Challenge #255


Week 2 Inspiration


You have until Friday, August 28, 2026 (Midnight, CST) to play along. Each DT member will pick a favorite project to showcase, AND one RANDOM entry will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Design online shop!  The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday.  Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 


For my card, I thought it would be fun to keep the color palette simple. I selected three lavender papers from the Springtime paper pack. I cut the papers using the Card Layout 7 die. I then stamped the kittens image from the Newton's Birthday Trio stamp set and fussy cut. I colored the accessories in lavender. I decided the card needed a pop of color, so the bird was colored in teal. I popped this up with 3D foam tape. To balance the card, I added a teal and lavender balloon using the image from the Cat Birthday Party stamp set.

Now it's your turn to use the sketch for a chance to win a $20 store credit!


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy