Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Purrfect Day


This card features a couple Paper Smooches stamps. I started by using Design Motifs. I used Distress Inks. I inked the rhombus shape and stamped three times to achieve the ombre effect.  I continued stamping to create the background. I then stamped the cat and mouse (Charmed Lives) image twice to make them really black.  I added fun foam to the back to create some dimension. To finish things off I stamped the sentiment and added a bit of bling. This became a Father's Day's card from my kitties to my hubby!  As always, thanks for dropping by! ~Debbie

Challenges:

http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/06/june-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.htmlhttp://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/06/june-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.html

Come and Get It Challenge--All About Those Cute Animals

Send A Smile 4 Kids--Animals



4 comments:

  1. This is just so striking, great design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and such a "You" card! Have a great day!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is super cute! Good luck in the draw. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool and you have used those stamps in the most amazing way and this card is just a wonderful, sweet gesture from your kitties to your hubby!!! Aw, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy