Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Today is the Day--Enjoy

This card features a new stamp set for me--Paper Smooches--Hot Concoctions.  I used DCWV Gilded Paper Stack.  This is a small card  (~3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches) using a portion of the paper from the stack. To add a bit of interest I cut the paper and added fun foam to add dimension. I stamped the cup on cardstock and die cut the small doily from DCWV. With the sentiment stamped on and a few gold dots added, I ended up with a fun little card!  Thanks for stopping by! ~D


Challenges:
http://sweetsundaysketch.blogspot.com/2015/06/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-274.html

http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/06/june-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Another absolutely FABULOUS card! As always I LOVE your designs ! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that fun background! Adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a great job on your cards - always adding just the right papers, details, colors, etc!! For this one - everything is just so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy