Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #75

This biweekly challenge is a:
Theme challenge

Create a project using Cute Animals
Are you ready to ink up your fabulous Newton's Nook Designs stamps? 
This biweekly challenge is all about Cute Animals!  It was so hard to choose which set to use!

Here's my inspiration!


You're so tweet! by Debbie features Toucan Party and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I recently purchased the Toucan Party stamp set. These toucans are so much fun to color!  I decided to add a bright polka-dotted background to make the black pop. I added the large tropical leaves to add some tropical accents. Finally I used  the Frames & Flags die set to create the frame.  

I hope you will ink up and join in, and if you haven't seen the new release, I highly suggest popping over to the Newton's Nook shop to check them out!  They are so fun!
Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the sweet toucans and the leaves peeking out around the edge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy