Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #114


Happy New Year and welcome back to another year of fun Inky Paws Challenges!

Challenge #114 is a super fun sketch challenge!

Sketch Challenge

Create a project using the sketch above. 



You have TWO WEEKS to play along Deadline to enter is Friday, January 17, 2020, at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

Here's my inspiration!


Furr-ever in our hearts by Debbie features Furr-ever Friends, Sky Borders, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
One of the hardest events in life is the loss of a beloved pet.  That's why I decided to make a condolence card to have on hand to help a grieving pet owner. When I lost one of my cats, I remember a friend who gave me a beautiful poem, Over the Rainbow for Pets. The poem was very comforting, so I decided to create a rainbow for my center panels' background using the Frames & Flags die set. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed white hearts.  I  added a vellum cloud panel using the Sky Borders die set. I then heat embossed a cat from the Furr-ever Friends stamp set in black. I added a shimmery ribbon and a black and white twine bow. I added a scattering of sequins. Before adhering the panel with foam tape, I added a black and white washi tape. 

I can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch.  Remember to use your Newton's Nook Designs product and link up at Inky Paws!  You might be the lucky winner to a $20 store credit or a top pick by the Inky Paws team!
Happy crafting!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy