Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #123 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration 
for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the challenge sketch!

Today I have more inspiration for this Challenge:


It's your birthday by Debbie features Holding Happiness by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I am still loving the lovely lady stamp sets from Newton's Nook.  This week I used the three ladies from the Holding Happiness stamp set. For my background, I drew in lines and added knot holes to give it a wooden panel effect.  I added some foam to the back to give a bit of dimension and added twine and glossy accents for the final touches.  

I hope the sketch and my card will inspire you to join the Inky Paws Challenge!  You might be the lucky winner of a store credit of $20.  (With the May release happening this week, wouldn't that come in handy?)  Link up at Inky Paws!
Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy