Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #141

 

Inky Paws

Sketch Challenge 






You are challenged to use the above sketch with your Newton's Nook Designs stamps.  



Here's my inspiration!



Hugs & Chocolate by Debbie features Heartfelt, Heart Frames, Frames & Flags, and Love & Chocolate by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #inkypaws, #valentinescard, #cardmaking

When I first saw this new stamp set, I imagined a box of chocolates! My glittery coppery background was die cut using the Frames & Flags die set and showcases the newly released Heartfelt Love stamp set. I die cut it using the scallop-edged die from the Heart Frames die set. I shaded the little hearts in hues of browns and caramels.  I added a bit of Glossy Accents to add some shine to the chocolates. I used my crimper for the light tan strip and added a brown ribbon and bow. The little sash across the heart, combines sentiments from the Heartfelt Love and the Love & Chocolate stamp sets.  Delicious!


I really liked how this turned out, so I created a different one with a golden, glittery background. 
I added a dark brown sash and strip.  My embossing looks a bit spotty, so I need to go back and redo it.
I think this would be a great card to go with a box full or real chocolates!



I hope I have inspired you to create a project using your NND products and the challenge theme.  You have until  Friday, February 12, 2021 (midnight CST).  One lucky participant will be randomly chosen to win a $20 store credit to NND!  

Happy crafting!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy