Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #142

 


Don't forget - 

There's still time to play along with our latest Inky Paws Challenge!


Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge


Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using watercolors!



Here's my card to hopefully inspire you to join us!

I whale always love you by Debbie features Tides of Love, Paradise Palms, Framework, and Sea Borders by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #inkypaws, #watercolorcards, #cardmaking,

I decided to make a tropical scene with a whale enjoying the warm temperatures.  Lucky whale!  LOL
I used the Waves stencil with my watercolors to create the water which I then die cut using the Sea Borders die set.  In the background, I heat embossed the island and palm trees in the background using the Paradise of Palms stamp set.  I then used my watercolors to create a sunset sky.  All of this was adhered to the scallop-edged die cut using a frame die from the Framework die set. The main attraction is the whale from the Tides of Love stamp set. I finished by heat embossing the sentiment. 

I hope I have inspired you to pull out your watercolors and join us at Inky Paws!  You have until  Friday, February 26, 2021 to enter.  I can't wait to see what you create.  Link up at Inky Paws Challenge here

\

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy