Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Good Feline

I've got a good feline about you features Newton's Nook Designs, #indys_designs, #cardmaking, #catcards

I wanted to slip in one last card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge.  I began my card by using Newton's Nook Designs Meow stencil and die cutting using the postage-edged frame die from Framework die set. I then used some pattern paper from DCWV Playful Pets pad.  I then stamped the darling kitties from NND Smitten Kittens stamp set.  I colored them with Prismacolor pencils.  I added some pink Scrapper's Floss behind them for a bit of texture.  I adhered everything then stamped the little heart by the sentiment and added Glossy Accents to the heart and the eyes. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie


Challenges:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy