Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Happy Easter-Watercolors


I'm back to trying my hand with watercolors.  I began by heat embossing the image in white on water color papers.  This image is from Newton's Nook Designs-Hop Into Spring stamp set. After painting this, I painting the sky and some green grass. I die cut the grass using NND's Land Borders die set. I added some clouds with the sun peeking out between them. These were die cut using NND's Sky Scene Builder die set.  I opted for a square card vs the tradition A2 card.  I used Frames Squared die set.  I still need practice with watercolors!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie


P.S.  Don't forget that Inky Paws Challenge is about watercolors.  
Here's the link up information if you want to join up with your NND products!


Challenges:
Use the word Smile and/or a Sun




 

2 comments:

  1. Very soft and pretty 'sunny' card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy