Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #147 Reminder

 


There's still time to play with this fabulous sketch at Inky Paws!




Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the sketch below:





Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 




You're so kind by Debbie features Paw-tumn Newton, Sunflower Days, Framework, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #catcards


For my card, I was drawn to the sunflowers from the  Sunflower Days stamp set. I stamped the daisies three times and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I then used the rounded-edge frame die from the Frames & Flags die set. I then added the flowers to a kraft card base with a green stripe.  I then die cut a black frame using a die from the Framework die set.  I love how these two die sets can be mixed and matched.  I added vellum the black frame for a soften look.  My main attraction is the kitten and sunflowers from the Paw-tumn Newton stamp set. I again colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  This card has a fall feel, so I added a blue bird for a pop of color to brighten the card.  

I hope you are inspired and will have time to create a card showcasing your NND products and this fabulous sketch!  One randomly selected person will receive a $20 store credit!


Hugs, 
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy