Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #148

 

A new Inky Paws Challenge has started!


Theme Challenge--Thank You



Use the theme--Thank You
 with your Newton's Nook Designs products!


You have until Friday, May 21, 2021.
One random person will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

Here's my inspiration!





Thank you by Debbie features Gnome Garden, Thankful Thoughts, Slimline Masking Circles & Squares, Petite Clouds, and Slimline Frames &  Portholes by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #inkypaws, #cardmaking, #thankyoucards, #gnomecards
I decided to make a slimline card using the scallop-edged frame from the Slimline Frames & Portholes die set. I then used the  Slimline Masking Circles & Squares stencil set to create a trio of circles with fluffy clouds using the Petite Clouds stencil.  I then stamped the gnomes from the Gnome Garden stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I placed one on each circle and then stamped a sentiment in each circle. I just love these newly released gnomes!

I look forward to seeing what you create using your NND products!  
Hugs, 
Debbie



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy